Thursday, June 29, 2006

Cili merah.. as uSual

8.30 p.m.... went to Cili Merah wit Apis.... (naik BMW tuuuu)..... both of us were sooooo tired after the football game just now.... Besides me... Apis also scored a goal for his team (hmm... my opponent..) ;p tujuan datang ke Cili Merah ialah nak berjumpe ngan Jeffery Loi.... Member skolah dulu tetapi skrang dah jadi businessman tuuuu......... Around 8.45... he showed up .... and he's not alone... he's wit Emir Aizat (also an X-smks9 student), a specky boy..... my best friend since primary school.... hhohohoho primary school memories came into my mind.. where I can still remember we were the group which Puan Fatimah (Cikgu Seni time skola rendah ) loves to scold and became angry at!!!!! wooaaaa... takut oooo cikgu ni wa cakap sama luuuu..........

Emir was a different person today... die da jadi sedikit sirius... tak macam zaman die kecik kecik dulu..... slalu kene buli.... oa hoa hoa hoa macam biase... chit chat kosong aaaa .... sampai malam abes....

Tonite... I started to feel bored coz there are no Live World Cup matches to watch... hmm... so I just sit here in front of my PC and start writing today post... (hehehehe....... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sangat bosan.... apsal takde world cup nieh!!!?????) arghhhhhhh

No comments: