Saturday, July 07, 2007

New Class... New Student.. New Pe'el~

New class started today! hehe.... finally.. I'm teaching form 5 batch 2007... at SMKS9~ hahaha....

At first... I was feeling a bit nervous since that was my first time teaching in front of maybe 25 students at one time! haha but things changed after dat.. they seemed to like me! cheywah...




some names that I can remember...


There was this one boy... Aliff who keeps calling me "Ncik~!!!"

This girl Wan (haha... die ni kelam kabut sket tapi comel~)

Izzani and Haikal.... macam COOL punye guy laaa....

Maliha and Aiza (Smart gurls... I Lyke~ haha)

Azizol (he looks briliant... genius aa)

Liyana (The shy one.. hahha)

Iqhwan (Outcast kot...)

Aidi (suke senyum)

Syafiq and Syazwan (rajin, tekun and COOL~)

Yg lain kebanyakkannye tak kenal lagi.. maybe I'll get to know u all better in the following weeks kot.. in sya allah... hehe :)

No comments: