Thursday, October 04, 2007

Mingu Minggu Raye~

Robin Van Persie the Hero

Arsenal won again yesterday during their Champions League clash with Steau Bucharest at Bucharest. Goal from Robin Van Persie ensured that Arsenal are still on top of the table of group H.


Ze 3 Stooges~

I've been breaking my fast in certain different places the past few days. Emak has started becoming angry at me for not breaking my fast at home. Huhuh... sorry.... busy sket laa.... and It's true last week was the most difficult week ever this semester!!! Lots of tests, presentations, assignments, etc. Huarhhhh..... sooo busy and thank god we're gonna start our holiday soon.!!! I've started imagining Hari Raya Aidil Fitri already!


Ustad is giving a small tazkirah during Majlis Berbuka at my house

So... di saat yg ada ini... saya ingin mengucapkan Selamat Hari Raya dan Maaf Zahir Batin kepada semua!!! hehe.. am I a bit too early?? maybe laaa... :p but who cares! I'm extra-exited!! Weeyyyyyhaaa!! hahahaha....

Faculty election is finally over and the winners are already known. Pai and that girl (dunno her name) won the election becoming as MPP (Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar) and unfortunately for Hisyam.. he lost... :( sorry Hisyam~) Hopefully the new MPPs will try their best in gaining fame for our faculty.


The 3 candidates before becoming the MPP.... Pai, Gurl and Hisyam


No comments: