Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hoho.. I'm back!!!

Okay kawan kawan... I'm back!!! cheywah... lately my internet connections got better and better... wahahah excellent!!! chuck chuck!!! did I miss anything?? nga nga nga...

Owh there were soooooo many bende yg happened while I was away.. hmm.. but the current problem is that I've started my Degree program... aiyoo.. I can't get up late dah after diz... hurmm... I've a lot of assignments already to be sumbitted next week.. aiyyo.... benci!!!

But.. the good news is.. I made new friends... especially girls.. haha.. I dunno why all the boys hate me... maybe it takes time for them to know me kot... aaaa who cares... better being friends wit the girls... owh... ade 3 orang yg dah berjaye mencuri hati saye nie... hihi.. ;p

Actually.. It's good to be back at Faculty Of Civil Engineering UiTM!!! haha... so rindu lecturers... hihihi....

Thanx to everybody who wished and gave me presents during my birthday last month.. aiyyo... I'm flattered laaa...

Owh.. my 2005-2006 batch students had finally finished their tution classes wit me... yeay!! huuh.. sbenarnye sedih gaklah... batch ilang.. but batch baru menunggu gak nieh... aiyyo.. best best..

Okay back to my Degree program... there will be 8 subjects to be taken this semester... and.. 7 of them wit final exams!!!! arghh.... spootid!!! I can't imagine how am I going to manage my time table, study, playing, sleep, etc...

Okay maybe u all have already missing sum of my friends kan?? haha.. yelaa.. lame tak update... smue name tak kuar.. maybe dah lupe kot....

  • Hafiz - Currently at Singapore.. doing sum gameshow shooting for ESPN together wit..
  • Ijie - ((Seperti di atas))
  • Kerol - ((Seperti di atas tapi tak shooting.. menyebuk aje))
  • Izzat - ((Seperti di atas --((Kerol)) ))
  • Papa - Started Degree Program also...
  • Joe - At his Brother's house in Setapak

Owh... last night I met Satyiaa, Jon and Azri... waaa... sangat merindui mereka... Jon is currently studying in Perth Australia... Azri had just finished his study at Perth, Australia... while Satyiaa had his knee surgery last month and only last night I saw him walking.. huhuhu...

So.. I think, That'll be enough for a start.... I'll continue bloggging insya allah If I'm not bz.. huhuhuhu

P/s :
  • To all my Ex-students... good luck in whatever u are doing okay!!?? may the force be wit ya...
  • Liyana Z... happy PLKN-ing

No comments: