Monday, September 25, 2006

A Day At Kampung "The Lake"




Well well.. it's the first day of fasting month... as usual.. I woke up around 5 a.m and had our Sahur together. Mak asked me to take her to Shah Alam Mall... she wanted to buy something.. nak bawak pergi rumah nenek utk berbuka...

At Wan's house.. everybody's getting ready preparing food. Sudah menjadi satu tradisi setiap tahun.. first day puase.. smue akan balik kampung rumah nenek ni utk berbuka ramai2... Owh.. Izdiyad is getting bigger and cuter... arghhh... soo geram....

Hye... my name is Izdiyad...


Ngengenge


There were sooo many kind of food yesterday at Wan's house... I think hurmm.. let see about 4 different types of chicken, murtabaks, rojak, caramel, 4 different onde2 just for me (huhuhu).. arghhh takleh nak sebut smue.. tak ingat!!!


Mr You-Know-Who.... Pepinot... ;p

The best part is when went to Smayang Terawikh.... I can't tell you what happened.. coz... maybe berdosa kot.. but.. I can't forget what happened there at the surau.. HAHA.....

P/s :
  • Uncle Lee brought soo many dates.... Love him~!! haha
  • I still can't remember Ucu Ana's new daughter's name.. aiyyo.....
  • Thanx to all who had took the quiz ;p nge nge nge....

No comments: