Sunday, October 01, 2006

A Day With Sardarji

A Teacher lecturing on population -

"In India after
Every 10 second a woman gives birth to a
kid."

A Sardar stands up- "we must find & stop her!."


Sardar-why are all these people running?
Man- This is a race, the winner will get the cup.
Sardar-If only the winner will get the cup,
why are others running?



Teacher: "I killed a person" convert this
sentence into future tense.

Sardar: The future tense is "you will go to
jail".



Sardar gets ready ,wears tie, coat ,goes
out, climbs tree, sits on the branch regularly.
A man asks why he does this.
Sardar:"I've been promoted as branch manager."


One sardarji professor asked a plumber to
come to his college. you know Why?
Because he wanted to check where the
question paper is leaking...


Sardar told his servant: Go and water the plants.
Servant: It"s already raining.
Sardar: So what? take an umbrella and go.


Sardar wins Rs. 20 crore from Rs. 20 lottery ticket.
Dealer gave Rs. 11 crore after deducting tax.
Angry Sardar: "Give me Rs. 20 crore or
else return my 20 Rs. back.!



Postman:- I had to come 5 miles to deliver you this packet
Sardar:- why did you come so far.
Instead you could have posted it....



Sardar proposed to a Girl......Girl said 'I'm
1 year older to you'...........

Sardar said 'Oye no problem Soniye, I'll
marry you NEXT YEAR.



Sardar's wish :when i die,i wanna die like
my grandpa who died peacefulyin his sleep
not screamin like all the passengers in the car
he was driving..


Sardar at an Art Gallery: I suppose this
horrible looking thing is what you call modern art ?

Art dealer: I beg your pardon sir, that's a
mirror!



Sardar was writing something very slowly.
Friend asked:" Why are you writing so
slowly?

Sardar: "I'm writing to my 6 yr old son, he
can't read very fast.

No comments: