Sunday, February 11, 2007

The greatest win!!!!

Hehehe.. haLLo everybody~ I'm typing this post wit a great biggy2 smile on my face bcos of what happened early in the morning... We won our friendly match againts section 11.. hahaha.... and what makes me really happy is dat I scored 3 goals and assisted 1 Joe's goal in our 5-0 win.

Eventhough we're not wit our regular first team selections, we still managed to play the game our style. We were short of Centre midfielders... no Pisang, no Habeeb... (who played for the opponent's team)..... Thanx to our defenders for playing a verrrrry superb style of defending!!! Joe's friend, Sham is really a damn-good-entre-back!....

The game started and finished cleanly... no injuries, no gado gado, no heart's feeling and many many more... I scored the opening goal and the sweetest goal I've ever score is the second one which I scored like Thierry Henry's typical goal!!! huhuhu.. placing seh!!!

Lately, the weather is sooooooooo HOT!!! Arghh tension+tertekan dok kat Malaysia nieh.... We can't go out, playing football during the evening... no nothing!!!!! aiyyo.....

Hehey.. I'm starting to like Degree's life. kuing kuing.. All my classmates are openminded (Not all aa actually), friendly, and the best part is... most of the lecturers like me!! Aaaaaahahhahahaha...

Owh.. we watched Kuntilanak the last two days. Owh men~ that girl is sooooooooo lawa.... I can''t remember her name but I know it starts wit "J".... so jato cinte lah nieh....

Hehey..... to all of u out there who are facing problems (either big or small).... make sure u guys keep smiling k?? there's always a solution for every problem in this world!!! haha.. macam poyo jek cakap camni.... actually, some friends of mine are facing their own problems lately.... family problems, financial, study, girlfriend/boyfriend, mistery and etc... so.... dunt be sad okay!!!??? ;p

Btw... last week I lost 2 of my friends... Hahaha.... they'd flew to Australia to further heir studies... Starting to miss u guys... hehe.. Shedi and Shaff.. if u're reading this.. good luck in ur studies k??? don't forget us... especially when u met ur new friends kay?? hihi

P/s :

  • Happy birthday Rasyiqah!! Iefiz!!
  • I'm quite loaded now... aaaahahahahah aiyyo....
  • So many assignments to do laaa...
  • Quite busy lately.... aaaahahaaha... wekk wekk...

No comments: