Monday, February 19, 2007

Shaktamanuaha

Owh.. Mak has become a bit pemurah lately.... she gave me permission to buy some stuffs whenever I found something interesting.. Hurmm.. all together I've bought 2 new shirts, 1 jacket, 1 pants and a pair of nike shoes.. hOHOHHO.. bangge~!!! ngah ngah ngah....

Hurm... we watched a quite number of movies for the past few weeks... Kuntilanak, Ghost Rider, Holiday, Music and Lyrics, there are also some more... which I can't remember rite now.. The best one is The Holiday.. ayark that movie sangattlah comel!!! ahahaha... especially Jude Law's youngest daughter, Sophie kot name die...

Music and Lyrics also not bad... for those who loves music, u all should watch this movie... aaaaaaaaa Hugh Grant has a nice voice laa... I didn't know he can sing.Haha... I watched the movie together wit Apis, Joe and Kak Jia.... hehey.. they love the movie!! huhuhu

This morning, I had my breakfast session wit some of my x-students.. hehe.. Yuyi, Athirah, Fifi, Raimi... thanx for accompanying me eh~!!! hahaha... we had our usual borak borak kosong punye session.... I gave Fifi's birthday present this morning.. sorry Fifi for the late delivery~ HAHAHA



Then futsal session... so ramai lah tadi... about 26 players all together... so... we didn't play puasly~!!! hahaha.....

No comments: