Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ti Ti Kasima Hakuna



Nasi Ayam Pak Mal is soooo sedap!!! hahaha... eventhough I've only been there twice, I'm starting to love their Nasi Ayam... hihi.... Owh we ate there yesterday evening... Owh... and it was raining heavily yesterday which made us really3 hungry... STarving~ hahaha.... owh Joe treated me yesterday... thanx Joe~!! hahaha...





Before that, while we were at UiTM, we met Faiz. He said that he is currently acting in this one 150 episodes Drama.. hoho.. together wit Raja Farah.... keh keh keh.. nak berkenalan bleh~!!!!??? kui kui kui

Okey....today, I had my Geology test at last!! fuh~ lega sket dah habis.. I didn't go to all my classes today ....just to have some time studying Geology... hehe.. but the good news is... the Test's questions are similar to the questions I answered right before the test starts. huhuhu.. lucky me aaa??? ;p

ALHAMDULILLAH~ hehehe.. ;p



Owh.. btw.. we visited HyD yesterdayat SJMC... owh.. she's sooooo thin laa.... die dah sangat susut.. kesian die.... we were there for hmm... 45 minutes I think we had our chit chat... before we go to Cili Merah... hahaha...

No comments: