Saturday, February 24, 2007

Mingkati papat asuhua

    
"Hoho... come listen to my brother's rentetan utk hari ni... hohoho"

hohoho..... I'm a bit lazy lately.. dunno why... so many assignments and tasks to be completed... hate Degree!! hahahaha.... for last week only.. I've skipped 3 or 4 classes I think... owh men.. I'm a ponteng person now... aiyyo... wit the help of fake MC.... life seems a lil bit interestng!~ ahahahak.... thanx to my mother's friend who, fortunately is a doctor..

Next week, I'm gonna face 3 tests.. arghh Indeterminate Structure, Hydrology and Geology.... aiyyo.... god ... lend me ur power~...

well well... it's saturday.. dunno why Syafiq called me last night and asked me to change our Sunday morning class and replace it on saurday morning.. he's hoing to play golf on sunday morning...

After finishing the class, Syukri called and ajak pi jenjalan... haha... Subang Parade... oMg... lame tak pi sini.. dah berubah wajah! hahaha.. we had our brunch (kot) at Uncle Lim's. Hehey.... nasi lemak die sangat best!! tak pedas and lemak berkrim... Then we went jalan jalan at Subang Parade.. Syukri bought an audio CD.. hoho.. entitled Jet'aime... cheywah.. he needs sumthing relaxing he said... Kah kah kah.... cayalah sukri~ go go go!!

We went home around 2 o'clock... then I pon went to tido laaa... soooo tired...

Few updates::


Hey guys.. I've lost or misplaced my precious cap... arghh...... anybody has replacement??


hmm.. at the moment, Joe is off to his brother's house to attend his job interview at KL


Kerol is getting nearer to his life as a husband~ cheywah....


Finally.. we are family again.. Tengku is now lepak2 wit us again.. and.. Apis is going to be 22 tomorrow!! huhuhuhu

Oh.. I've been listening to some same songs over and over again.. keeps on playing the same playlist... haha... among them... I'd like to recommend nie.... dgr aa kalau sudi sudi eh?? ehehhee :
  1. Cirque Du Soleil - Seisouso
  2. Cirque Du Soleil - Mio Bello Bello Amore
  3. Cirque Du Soleil - Bello Amore
  4. John Legend - Save Room
  5. Kaolin - Patrons Vite
  6. Hugh Grant - Pop! Goes My Heat
  7. Hugh Grant feat. Heley Bennett - Way Back Into Love
  8. Hugh Grant - Don't write me of just yet
  9. Jan Smit - Cupido
  10. La Oreja De Van Gogh - Dulce Locura
  11. Yannick Noah - Donne moi une vie
  12. Amr Diab - Tamally Maak
  13. Yalin - Ben Bilmem
Haha... sorry guys... eventhough their titles seem to be "Gilelah AB.. lagu lagu poyo ape kau dgr ni!!!???" but trust me.. some of them might come in handy... HAHAHA... ;p especially those top 3...

Okey.. talking about Carling Cup final tomorrow... between Arsenal and Chelsea.... I'm soo not going to miss that match... and I really hope Arsenal won the game... hihi... hey.. last week.. Queen Elizabeth invited Arsenal team to have tea wit her at the Buckingham Palace... Hahaha.. bangge bangge... ;p


Hehey.. sooo bergaye~


God saves the queen~ ahahaha


Hehey... I'm in the picture!! can u spot which one am I?? (Clue : Three from the right)


Hohoho... bukan senang nak tgk Baptista wears Suit... ahah

Possiblw line up for both teams :

Chelsea (from): Cech, Hilario, Cudicini, Ferreira, A Cole, Geremi, Diarra, Carvalho, Bridge, Morais, Mikel, Lampard, Makelele, Ballack, Essien, Shevchenko, Drogba, Robben, Kalou, Wright-Phillips.

Arsenal (from): Almunia, Poom, Hoyte, Senderos, Toure, Djourou, Clichy, Traore, Walcott, Diaby, Flamini, Fabregas, Denilson, Aliadiere, Adebayor, Baptista, Hleb, Rosicky, Randall, Connolly.

Hphoho... that's all for today.. hope to se u guys again someday!! ahaha

P/s:
  • Happy belated birthday to Habeeb eh~ Yesterday... 23rd February
  • Owh somebody actually told me that I look like Raul Gonzales.. oooo thanx to that person aa~ Ahahahaha
  • Wish me luck in my tests next week!! ahahahaha ;p

1 comment:

aB said...

haha.. poyo;ah papa nie.. takpelah.. arseal memang ditakdirkan kalah kan? ahahaa