Friday, June 15, 2007

One Day in KL~



First thing first.... I checked my result yesterday.. and I'm quite happy with it... hehe... please... dont ask me okay.. how much I got!! hahaha.... takkan jawab pon! huhuhu...

So... about today.. we (me, Joe and Kari) went to Berjaya Time Square and from here.. we walked around the area to some other places.. Haha.... first, we went to Plaza Low Yatt. FYI, PLY is kari's faveret shopping place laaa... with a lot of computer stuffs, accessories, etc. Jalan2 dalam kedai kedai.... Joe even played Need For Speed Carbon here. I think about 10 rounds he played that same game... hahaha...


Joe... concentrating....

Kari bought a new mouse around RM80!! huhu.... for me and Joe... we wont buy a mouse wit that same price laa.. Hahahaha...... kami hanye beli mouse yg harge RM15-20 aje. HAHAHAHAHA :p


Nak pegi naik Monorail~!! Yeay!!!


Joe and 7-11 tak dapat dipisahkan

Around 12.45, we started moving to the nearest mouse which is Masjid Bukhary.. situated at Jalan Hang Tuah. We took the KL Monorail from Imbi station straight to Hang Tuah station. It is only a one station journey only.... tapi ngengade sangat nak jalan naik rase Monorail... RM1.20 terpakse dikorbankan.. Ngu ngu ngu...


Ticket please~


Joe and Kari.... successful and happy beggars


Bukhary Mosque.. Jalan Hang Tuah

Masjid Bukhary.

The Masjid is situated near The Pudu Jail. It is not dat big in size compared to Masjid Negeri or Masjid Wilayah Persekutuan. But what can I tell u guys is dat I like its interior. Simple but stylish... hahahaha....... white in colour.. I Lyke....


Another close up image of da mosque


The Interior

As usual.. as I was concentrating on the Khutbah... I heard snoring on my right side... Haha.. Joe wit his sleeping habit while khutbah~.... The imam sounded cool... hahahhaa


Dah nak smayang dah time nie....

From Masjid Bukhary we walked back to Time Square..... owh FYI, there are a lot of 7-11 around Berjaya Time Square... and Joe looked overjoyed to see sooo many 7-11 here! hahahaha...


Gambar poyo...

Straight to IMAX theatre.... owh.... we were lucky coz Fantastic Four was just going to start by the time we reached the counter... hahaha... 3 tickets for RM45... okeylah kot berbaloi.... IMAX best!! puas hati!! and I think the price is quite okay laaa.... and we planned on watching Transformers here!! hahaha.... bigger screen! yeehaaa better sound!!! :) RM15~ yuuhu!!!

Fantastic Four.

To tell u guys da truth.. I hate superhero films! but... when I saw Kari's and Joe's kesian face..... I changed my mind and decided to accompany them watching the movie... haha... the movie was quite entertaining laa..... eventhough I can give 2 out of 5 starts... okey laaaa...... kalau nak buang duit.. tgk lah movie nie... :p

After the movie, we had our lunch (kot)... at KFC.. (again)..... and I ate The Zinger Meal (Yet again)..... and I found that I Like it (hmmm..)....


KFC~

From KFC.. we went to Plaza low Yatt (again).... before heading back to Shah Alam... Joe.. as usual... sleeping throughout our long-traffic-jammed-journey-home. Haiyyo.... jam jam jam!! buang masa betul!!!

and finally.. for the shoppers out there~



Malaysia Mega Sale Carnival


16 June 2007 until 2 September 2007


Grab the opportunity to enjoy amazing discount and special offers during Malaysia 's biggest annual sales carnival!. From designer wear to electronic item, from cosmetic to footwear, there's something for everyone et the countless shopping mall and store nationwide.

Venue:Throughout Malaysia

1 comment:

FAIZUL said...

wah bejalan satu kl yer...
sale? huhuhu...
mintak2 la sandal sembonia yg ak nak tu pon ader less gak..arghhh!!!