Sunday, July 23, 2006

Cili Merah~

hurmm.... at last.. sunday!!! haha... holiday (padehal takde kerja pape pon... ngengade holiday...) received an sms from syukri when I woke up... he invited me for breakfast at cili merah at 10 a.m... I checked my watch (gilelah tak pnah pnah lagi rasenye tidur pakai jam.. munkin malam tadi letih sangat.. terlupa..) 9.37 a.m... so... slowly I got up... took my bath... singing... bla bla.... siap... straight to Cili Merah....

hehe.. Syukri was not alone... he was accompanied by Tqa and Aidil... hehe.. lon' time since I last met Aidil... (Syukri's fwen..) we had little chit chat... Tqa had to go back early.. and then Aidil's mom picked him up a few minutes later.. then... it left syukri and I at Cili Merah... Syukri looked through my albums which he asked me to bring earlier... pictures of Ilah's birthday party and the Sri Aman trip'ss...

Hehe... we had a verrryyy looong conversation.. haha.. can u imagine?? from 10.30 until 12!!! huhuhuhu.. ape saje lah yg diborakkan oleh due jejake bujang ni ek?? kah kah kah..... Syukri told me that he hate to be in PLKN!!! haha.. duhhh (sape yg suke? walaupun ade yg suke..) hehe... relax man~ try aa merayu.... kan senang?? haha...

I had my lunch at home... mak bout me nasi ayam.. haha.... My feveretzzz!!! i ate alone coz evribody had their lunch earlier at Bukit Cerakah... nyum nyum... ;p

No comments: