Thursday, July 27, 2006

Return To UiTM.....



Wednesday... 26th July 2006... Woke up in pain... ayark... so many many nyamuk laa gigit... hurm... that's it... I forgot to close the window... and it was raining this morning... haha.. nasib badan... sape suro cari penyakit... Kerol's phone call woke me up... he was asking me about DIVX... I told him about DiVx.. then took my bath... hehey.. my sad feelings fade away from day to day... ahahaha.... berkat doa nie...

Went down stairs lookin' for breakfast!! hurmm.. nasi goreng ayam... my favourite!! I ate alone (as usual.. sape suro bangun lambat kan?? 12.00 p.m kot)... no Kerol's invitation to lunch.... nothin'!!! hahaha sedih... after that... surfing internet... until 2 p.m I think... Mak asked me to bring her to Shah Alam Mall... she wanted to meet her sister... (Udalah...)

Back from Shah Alam Mall... wit nothin' to do... I continue the LK module... then... I finished another ambigram~... haha "NADIRA" ... sangat suke buat bende alah nie... mencabar kekreativitian... kui kui kui..... tido skejap until it was 6p.m (dunno why I felt soooo tired that day...) woke up and played football...

An unknown uncle joined us play football... he's 34 and told us that he used to play on the same field for the past 17 years!!! gile lah... abg senior padang nie.... we played together on a same team... and.. guess what.... I scored 4 goals...!! (main skittle jek.. tapi maybe sebab semangat uncle tu kot... bersemangat sket..) playin' wit him reminds me of Dennis Bergkamp's testimonial match last week... where Old people (lengends) played together wit young people.. HAHA.....

Night time... Nashrif invited me to UiTM... he borrowed Mak's Domino's Pizza Gold Card... hehehehe.... It was Shake's birthday celebration... my x-classmate during Diploma Program in UiTM... I felt so excited coz I'm gonna see my old fwenzz.... hihiih.... eventhough there were not so many people... still meriah.... hurmm... Pai, Wan Nurul, Ida, Maryam, Salina, Along, Shake, AP, Nash, Mira, and others which I forgot their names.. (sorry~) owh... I think I ate 5 pieces of Aloha Chicken..!!! ayark.. gilelah.. buntal jadinye....


Happy Birthday Shake!!!
Thanx Nash for inviting!!!
So Sangat Happy~!!! hihihi
Owh... Rosazmeer dah tak single... baru tau~ hahaha

No comments: