Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hung Hing Labu~


UiTM Di Hatiku~

The day started as usual... I had my Hydrology test during Hydrology class period... hurmm.. the questions're soooooooooooooooooooo hard!! damn!!! argh.. dunno wether I can score the test or not.. hurm.. berserah aje lah...

Okay.... this is Faiz Fahmi... a.k.a BOB... he's 24!!!


S.K is a kind of Jiwang2 Blur punye boy... but still lawak lah die nie... hohoho

Okey.. another shocking news is.. Bob (Faiz Fahmi) is actually 24!!!aiyyo... what a surprise!! he told me while we were hanging lepak lepak at the balcony... Our faculty's balcony laa.... owh men... this past 4/5 weeks I've assumed Bob is the same age as me... Hahaha... he also suffered some of my silly jokes too... arghh... sorry Bob... or should I call Abang BOB?? ahahaha... S.K didn't tell me earlier... he knew Bob is 24!!! HEHE....

Can u locate my car??? ;p

UiTM's view is soooo nice if you are at level 8 of our faculty.... hey... I managed to hide my "afraid-of-height" or "height-to-phobea" in front of S.K and BOB!! hehey... berjaye!! kah kah..... actually, gigil+geletar gak aa time lepak lepak tu.. huhuhu

Owh... I skipped another CTU class.... HAHA... sooooo malas seh.... I've asked my new friend, Shaqira to sign the attendance for me and take any new notes from the Ustazah.... but she told me... she managed to take the notes only.. without the signature of attendance.. HAHA.. jahat!!! but.. anyway.. thanx to her laa....

Some of our classmates ... (funny classmates actually...) they are all soooo funny and sporting.. ahaha

She didn't pay attention while Mr J.O was writing something on the Whiteboard.. lucky her....

Owh look at Kak Sha nie... suke sangat borak!! annoying~ ahahaha

I missed ESPN Kickoff yesterday... my only chance to watch Apis and Ijie on television!!! haha.. sorry Apis....!!!! but dunt worry... I'll try to watch the replay (if there'll be a replay)..... Actually, I woke up this morning wit a realllly sad news.... hmm.. Arsenal lost to Blackburn last night... hurmm... the worse part is yet to come... my fellow classmates (especially boys) will tease me.. arghh!!! hahaa.. tension!!! hurmm....

Thank god Apis came earlier in the morning.... actually, Apis planned to jog wit Joe this morning... haha.. Joe sangat malas bangun pagi... so.. we had our breakfast at Restoran Gembira.... Apis treated us.. Hahahhaa....... thanx Apis~

oWH... a corricor in SJMC... ahaha.. scary~

Maria is a busy girl... while Hyd is soooo sick... hm... kesian hyD ..

Owh.... We (Azalea, Mary and Me) visited HyD this evening.... owh... I dunno how to describe hyD... she looked reallly ill .. dunno laa.... Felt like we were disturbing her when she wanted to have some rest... Owh.. Maria was soooooooo lucu lah.... she burped for hmm.... quite a number of times laaa... aiyyo.... lawaklah die nie.... I thought she's a really serious girl.. but it all changed just now.. HAHAHA ;p

Kanak2 spastik

Leia Lala~

We had our dinner at Burger King.. yeepi!!!!! hihihihi..... really had fun today... hanging out wit Maria and Azalea... hahahaha.... thanx akak!!! huhuhuh

P/S:
  • Huhuhu.. test dah habis for this week... time to rest!!!
  • I'm downloading new Yanni concert!! haha.. live at the Albert Hall~!!!
  • Owh... Amitabh Bachan and Antonio Banderas... = A.B~ haha... ;p

2 comments:

Syukri Shairi said...

aku rase ko kalau type blog mesti smbl loncat2 dgn ketap2 gigi...hahaha...hyper seyh. very the kanak2 riang bak kate org.

aB said...

haha... nape plak kau cakap macam tu??? buktikan... hua hua hua