Friday, May 25, 2007

east tonne bull

Milan won 2006/2007 European Champions League... thanx to Inzaghi who scored twice..

Owh... tomorrow I'll be off to Istanbul guys!! hehehe.... I can't hardly wait dah nie.... spend the holiday together wit my family!! and an ex-student also. Huhuhu.... :p

Yesterday me and Syukri went to SMKS9's Hari Guru celebration. Haha.... funnylah some of the performances... But I admit that some of them can sing well. They have nice voice. Owh.... suke suke.... But, this year, no more Bands laa... we didn't see any band perform yesterday. Dunno lah.. maybe Datin Seriah didn't allow it. Tapi, still meriah lah....

Hahaha.... I think I was the only representative for my batch yesterday, from the first batch, I saw Tengku Edzuan and Arshad bringing along Secret Recipe cakes. Huhu.. me as usual empty-handed. Still frustated wit Pirates Caribbean 3, and a bit sleepy... I didn't talk much lah yesterday.... just watching the performances...

Syukri kept on "Jom laa balik... nak balik..." eee annoying... pukul kang... After the "Berdua Lebih Baik" song... sang by Ain and Mira Malek... we went to Shah Alam Mall.. where.... dengan penuh kejelesan.. Syukri's dad, Uncle Shairi bought Syukri, a new hand phone... Gile jeles! cis!!


The singer Duet.... Mira and Ain... "Bertiga Lebih Baik" haha

We had our lunch at Cili Merah.. Syukri told me sumthing about PLKN... haha.... he said that it was great! Huhuhu.... (dah lepas bleh lah kate best!...)

Actually I dunno when will my flight be tomorrow.. at what time... bla bla.... I still haven't pack my bag yet.. hurm.... biaselah.. laki kan? hihihi.... so guys.. I dunno wether this will be my last post before departuring.... hope to see u guys soon okay!! Which... I think will be the next 14 days or less... I dunno if I can easily access the internet there... but one thing I can guarantee is dat when I came back... my blog will be filled wit multicoloured photos laa!! hahaha :p wekk.... till then... goodbye Malaysia~ :)

No comments: