Wednesday, March 28, 2007

F seems to Be the Beautiful Letter!!!!


There's some really funny things happened lately. hahaha.... and the most unforgettable one is Papa, seeing running on the road, picking up his cap which fell from his scooter the other night. I was driving the car with Joe sitting besides me and suddenly Joe laughed crazily and pointed me to see Papa's running weirdly on the road. We didn't manage to take pictures cause it all happened soooo fast. Plus, I was driving kan? ahahaha....

And the second one, I came across this funny article on the net



Hahaha..... yesterday, while playing God Of War wit Habeeb, he actually cried while focusing on the game scenes. Hahaha. owh men.... soooo klaka laaa... to see a big man like him crying. hahaha.... me and Joe laughed gulingly seeing him like that. Hahahahaha


Habeeb crying like a sissy girl.. ahahhaa

Owh finally I know SITI's real name at last!!! and as usual, there's always an 'F' in her name. Hohoohoo... maybe it's just a coincidence kot, an 'F' in every people who-I-like's name. Hoho.... I think I better dont write down her name. Coz... it may be dangerous.... hahaha last night everybody were laughing to hear the name SITI which I gave her... so.. I've decided to name her FARAH . hahahaha... wi an F laaa...

Kui Kui Kui.....


Mr Chin Chong Kee.... teaching Mathematic

What else.. hurmm... seing Papa eating the roti canai really entertain myself. I really enjoy watching Papa eating the Roti Canai. Hahaha.

Final exam is just around the corner. I got around 3 weeks to prepare. Owh men~ there's so many things that I need to study!!! ayark..!!! especially Mathematic and Dynamic! Haiyyo....


The most annoying partner in class goes to......

1 comment:

aB said...

hahaha.. panjang btol comment anda.... silelah berjaye membuat projek okeh!!?? jangan asik menonton filem filem aje! ahahaha