Thursday, March 29, 2007

S-M-I-L-E



Triit triit….. my phone rings….. I pick up the phone….

AB : Hallo~
Kerol : AB!
AB : Ye~
Kerol : Bile tgk gamba2 kau buat tu.. aku terdapat satu idea
AB : Hahaha…. Ape??
Kerol : Aku ingat nak pakai tuk presentation laa… boleh buatkan tak lagi?
AB : Hehehe.. boleh Kerol…..

And that was happening while I was enjoying my evening sleep. Hihi… got back from class, felt sooo tired… so I lied on my bed and Zzzzzz…..

Test CTU553 was sooooooooooooooo lawak. Hadoi… we thought, Ustazah was a strict-kinda-lecturer.. but we were wrong.. she doesn’t care if we sit near to each other while taking our test! Hohoho…. Suke!!! I sat next to Ummu!!! And Mardian too…. And when I turn my at my back, I can see Yeong and Hakimie… so…. We really made a great study group just now during our test. Hahahaha……


My new students.... Khafiz and Din

Zul and Afi

Owh… u know what… I actually smiled at SITI FARAH today… but, I don’t know either she noticed it or not.. Hahaha…. :p

Ken joined us lepak lepak today… I haven’t seen him for such a loooong time I guess. So, we chit chatted for half an hour at McD before bersurai. He told us that he is teaching tution classes now.. huhu…. Bagus2!


No comments: