Thursday, March 15, 2007

Moving oN Wit piCtureS~ HAaaaahahha






























Actually I dunno what to post right now... so.. instead of typing something, I just uloading some pictures that were taken today... at O.U. We watched Turistas today.. Ouchh... what can I say? hurmm... okey aaa.... ilangkan bosan bleh aaa... Hahahaha...

Okey... sumthing happened today while I was occupying the mens toilet at my Faculty this morning. As I was locking the toilet door, I noticed a man underwear hanging attractively on the door. Hahaha.. OMG.... I was like "masya allah... ape ni?" hahahaha..... then, I've decided to take the photo of the underwear.. of course it looked like an underwear to me when I took the picture. But later that night, after asking my friends, what picture is dat? None of them can answer it correctly.. So, Ive decided not to show the picture publicly here on my blog... instead whoever wants to see the photo.. you can CLICK HERE

1 comment:

aB said...

hahaha.. off course boleh!! kui kui kui