Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Berdosa.....

Owh.. I did sumthing today... ekekeke..... felt really guilty about it.. hmm.. the thing is... I was really tired today (hoho... everyday actually...) and a bit frustated coz can't meet my friends (hiih... yg dah lame tak jumpe tuuu).. hurm.. so what I did? after coming back from Shah Alam Mall wit Mak and those budak kecik, I slept!!! hahaha.... crazy laaa... tak sedar punye tidor... I missed the Class Agama, a few phone calls, messages, playing football also... and.. the most important thing is Asar prayer... (but actually I woke up at 7p.m so... sempatlah..)

About 7.30 p.m, while I was lepak lepak atas katil tu.... sumbody opened the door and... haha Apis in da houze!!! huhu... wit his AC Milan jersey plus some peluh peluh... "hmm.. balik bola nieh..." I was singing Nur Nilam Sari (owh.. really like the song) at that time..... hihi...then Apis joined me wit his black guitar. We sang together... Hahaha....

Tonight, at Cili Merah.. everybody came, drinkin' and lepak lepak. Kerol, Azpa, Izzat, Papa, Apis and me. Owh... we were chit chattin' about Siti and Datuk K. Hurmm.. come onlaa guys... dah sah jadi suami isteri pon nak tak puas hati lagi ke? aiyyo... biaq pi aa dorang kan?? Owh and Izzat sibuk tanye... where exactly is Andalusia?? I told him that Andalusia is now called Cordova.. (correct me if I'm wrong...) ;p in Spain.

P/S
  • ".... oh... Lumut tu kat Terengganu kan??.." <-- waaahahah what a stupid fella....
  • Our plan to go Ice Skating tomorrow tergendala... isk isk isk
  • "... jomlah pegi sisha weh...." <-- Azpa
  • "... jomlah tido rumah aku weh..." <-- Azpa...
  • sumthing about Pussy Cat Dolls <-- Kerol...
  • Sheila On 7 <--- Izzat... oke aku comment nanti...
  • Good luck Papa test tomorrow.....
  • Apiz... make sure kuar ngan Sheeyla kamis ok??? hihihi ;p

1 comment:

aB said...

hak hak.... dah pandai skarang.. tulis kat comment sini plak eh?? hahaha.. andalancau??? wooohooo papa dah pandai dan bijak skarang... ekekeke