Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A Really Nice Story

Once upon a time, there was a teacher and his student lying down under a big tree near a big grass area.Then, suddenly, the student asked the teacher,

  • Student : Teacher, I'm confused, how can we find our soul-mate? Can you please help me?
  • Teacher : (Silent for few second, than he answer) Well, it's a pretty hard and easy question.
  • Student : (Thinking hard) Huh???
  • Teacher : Look on that way, there are a lot of grass there, why don't you walk there but please never walk backward, just walk straight ahead. Onyour way, try to find a beautiful grass and pick it up then give it to me. But just one.
  • Student : Well, ok then... wait for me... (walked straight ahead to the grass field).

    A few minutes later...
    • Student : I'm back.
    • Teacher : Em, well I don't see any beautiful grass on your hand.
    • Student : On my journey, I found few beautiful grass, but I thought that I would find a better one, so I didn't pick it up. But I didn't realize that I'm at the end of the field, and I hadn't picked up any. Cause you told me not to go back, so I didn't go back.
    • Teacher : That's what happened in real life.

    • What is the message of this story?
      * Grass - is people around you
      * Beautiful Grass - is people that attract you
      * Grass Field - is time

      * In looking for your soulmate, please don't always compare and hope that there will be a better one. By doing that, you'll waste your lifetime, cause remember "Time Never Goes Back".

      It applies the same in finding your ideal life partner, your suitable career or business, therefore the morale is LOVE & grab hold of the opportunity that you have now, don't waste time!

No comments: