Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Dinamo Zagreb 0-3 Arsenal


Hehey... I'm happy..!!! since last night!!! Raimi really made my night!!! ahax!!! owh... quickly I turned on the PC as I woke up from my realllly nice dream!!! hak hak.... owh... guess what? Arsenal 3 - 0 Dinamo Zagreb!!!! whoaaa..... go gunners go!!!! Goals were scored by Robin Van Persie (64m) and Francesc Fabregas (63m , 79m) cooL!!!! Go Cesc Go!!!!

Wokkey.... Cesc Fabregas is the one on the far right side of the pic...

Owh about yesterday, Shaki treated me an ice cream at Baskin Robins.. Hahaha... thanx Shaki!!! Then, I followed Athirah and Shaki to Giant Supermarket finding a "Loyang". Owh, Athirah nak buat brownies.. kui kui kui

Night time, during tution class at Ilah's, Raimi said sumthing realllllllly nice~!! Owh Raimi~ kah kah kah..... confirm A for ur LK!!!!.. I gave them the new module each. They started doing it and owh... they managed to complete it!!!! hahaha..... especially Asilah! sungguh bersemangat... good good!!! nice nice!!!!

Zudie showed up about 30 minutes after the class started and as usual he will sit down under the table and bertafakur.. Hahaha... owh... smalam kepale die terhantuk kat meja... kesian~ hehe..... I gave him a box of smarties... owh so sad.. he didn't like it.... haha.... ;p

No comments: