Friday, August 25, 2006

Snakes!!!!!!!!!! ArghH!HHH!!!!

Ho ho ho.... I woke up around 9 a.m when Mak called me asking me to go to section 20 to take rental payment from Uncle Daniel. Owh.. I drove like a "siput" laa.. so slow... Mak pun kelihatan benci... we arrived at home at 9.30 a.m . I quickly take my shower and get ready for Asilah's tuition.

Owh at Asilah's... I was shocked to see Asilah's sleepy face... hak hak hak... She wasn't like that before... huhuhu... as usual... at Asilah's we will be served wit some food while studying. Hoho.... Asilah served us some Famous Amos, keropok laa..... Jambu... and Sirap... sedap and sedap... but Aznizah adalah sangat kejam today... sangat jahat!!! hish!



Owh.. finally I had the chance to meet Sheeyla~ yeehaa..... we watched Snakes on The Plane~!!!! waaa.. really like Samuel L Jackson's film!!! he was sooooo cool and funny aaa.... I dunno how to categorize this movie... suspend!! but most of the time there were funny scene terselit selit... (sumpah lawak lawakk gile... negro negro tuuu)....

Sheeyla~ ;p

After that.. we had some ice cream at Baskin Robins.. still I can't get the "Butterpecan" flavour!!! hurmm... lame dah ni tak dapat... Then jalan jalan sat no kat Pyramid tu... before going back home.. on our way back... Fanna told me that she can't make it tonight... she was feeling not very well... keh keh keh... tu lah... banyak main main nie.... but... it was raining heavily lah at that time... so.. no wonder she got sick!!! hahaha

After having our dinner at Suzailin's (Sheeyla's friend) restaurang at section 16, it's Darul Ehsan Section 8's turn!!! hoihihhi... Papa ni sangat klaka... <-- all I can say about him...

Apis....

P/s
  • owh... Apis and Sheeyla ni sangat jahat... asik mengutuk sorang kawan dorang nie... dahlah nampak kat Baskin Robins.... Hahahaha
  • But... Me and Apis pon jahat gak.. kutuk org gak.. kah kah
  • "Mak Ai... itamnye lah org tu...." <-- Apis cakap kat AnW... ade sorang mamat negro tu...


No comments: