Saturday, August 05, 2006

Selamat Pengantin Baru Kamalia~!!!!

hurmmm... Saturday... as usual... I started the day wit Liyana Z's tution class at her house.. today... I'm teaching a new topic... "Nisbah Pembesaran and Pengecilan!!" owh... we discussed about LK for quite a short time only... before Liyana Z forced me to teach them Pendidikan Islam.... hurmm..."Ustadzlaaa ari ni plak.." So I taught them..more on the "Haji and Umrah" topic... after that, she asked me to make her some notes on "Masalah dalam Rumah Tangga bla bla..."

The class ended... next stop.... Darul Ehsan section 9 Wit Syukri!!! huhuhuhu.. corat coret laaa kitorang nie.... discussing more about problems, studies, everything laaa..... Syukri called Fateen.. asked her wether she would like to join us or not....  so sad... Fateen is in Pahang at that time.... maybe other time lah kay Fateen!!!?? ;p

Back home... received an e-mail from a friend of mine... hahahaha.... see these pictures!!! soooo funny I'm telling you..... It's an essay sum one wrote (A kid I guess) .. betul ke tak.. wallahualam.. tapi.. funny laaa...... :

Surat1.jpegSurat2.jpegSurat3.jpeg

haha...whatkind of essay is this??? dunno what happened to this kid if his/her parents found out about the essay!!! Muahahahaha...... it's almost 1.00 p.m... we (mak, Hafif, Afiq) were waiting for Abah... we are going to Kamalia's wedding. Kamalia is a girl from my old neighbourhood... 19 years old this year... "Tapi dah kahwin dah hari ni!!!" hahaha...... Abah parked our car in front of our old house (now Makngah's).. we walked from Mak Ngah's... Fahim, Pak Ngah, Mak Ngah and Faiq followed us to the wedding...

After eating (Nasi minyak and ayam merah..)... I called Pisang....trying to locate him.... He told me that he's at the playground... together wit Nabil and Kiki..... I joined them... haha... lame gile tak jumpe korang nie.....while we were chit chatting.... I saw Kamelia and her "husband".. hihi.... greeting, shaking hands and talking with the guests.... Tepek came a few minutes later.... hey... he cut his hair laaa..... no more pontianak's look!!!! he's now studying in Politeknik Melaka.... good job boy!!! akhirnye study gak!!! good luck smua~!!!!

I called Angah (Radzi)... just to inform him that I'm wit Tepek... owh... and sangat terkejut bile Tepek kasitau pointer Angah kat Unisel!! hadoi hadoi... He's at TTDI.... together wit Nabilah, Fatihah and sape ntah lagi... tak dengar.... hiihhi....


p/s
  • (After the wedding...)"... AB... boleh B? bila lagi B??...".... (Pak Ngah wit his synistic smile on his face..)
  • Nanti kay Kak Jia!! kite tgk Click same same~!!! ;p Janji!!!
  • Angah.... ( Radzi... ) blajarlah rerajin lagi ek??? haha.. aku tau dah kau punye pointer!!

No comments: