Thursday, August 24, 2006

Futsal Wit Cousins!!!!



Muiez is telling his strategy before the game starts

At 6.30p.m I went to MakNgah's house and Muiez told me that they are going to play Futsal tonight... he invited me to join them.. wit Apis too...

Owh Aus is sooo bulat

During night time, Abang Fahim and Faiq came to my house and Abg Fahim decided to go to SS15 together... he parked his car at my house and Apis drove us to SS15... owh... the game was full wit laughing and golek golek nye aksi... owh it's sooooo funny when Huzaifi and Aus were on the ball... Huzaifi played superbly last night!! aiyyo... hebat seh.. adik beradik hebat...


Harizz....

Besides me and Apis, Faiq, Fahim, Aus and Huzaifi, other cousins who took part in the game were Cocol, Hazim, Hariz, Cha and Muiez. The game ended wit Muiez his foot.. maybe cramp kot.... haha.. but overall, we enjoyed ourselves last night... Haha....


Hehey... sum one told me... he looks like Robert Pires... ;p

We had our supper at Khalifah section 3... Chit chatting for about an hour before we went back home... Hahaha...


No comments: