Friday, August 04, 2006

Hurmm... Lonely~ I'm so Lonely~

Finally... it's Friday... the day that I'm gonna be left alone here at Shah Alam... Papa, Kerol and Apis will be leaving for Singapore... isk isk.... Kerol invited me over for a drink at Darul Ehsan 8... minum-minum... chit chatting.. as usual... we were discussing about the Singapore Trip mostly... I gave him some money... hihi... wanted to buy EPL jerseys... Chelsea (Shevchenko) and Arsenal (Rosicky)... haha.. can't wait until Sunday to get my jerseys!!!!!

A short meeting I guess... at D.E.8... about 40 minutes... I ate a plate of Maggie Goreng... wit Syrup ais... finally. it's 1.00 p.m..... it's time... "Jumpe kau ahad ni ye AB!!!" <-- kerol cakap (terharu)... back home.... took Hafif and Huzaifi (wit Izzat also..) to the mosque for Friday prayer... Met Papa there... Papa was sooooooo excited about the Singapore Trip... hihi... ;p

Had my lunch at home... mak bought "Ayam Paprik" <-- favourite!!! sigh... 2.30 p.m... still about 30 minutes before Athirah's class... wit nothing to do.. I just lay down on my sofa.... tried to continue reading The Rule Of Four... "whoaa... sedihnyelaaa tak dapat pegi Singapore nieh..." hahahaha....... but it's okaylaa..... banyak program nak kena buat weekend nieh.... tomorrow... I have class wit Liyana Z in the morning, wedding on the afternoon... Ustazah Firdaus' daughter or son.. dunno... another wedding.... my old neighbour... On Sunday... there'll be a futsal game among my students... (again) .... seems interesting to me... ;p

At Athirah's... the group became smaller, quieter, duller but... kerajinan bertambah!!! haha.. Ameer and Athirah completed about 13 questions!!!! Hohohohoho... new record!!!! Even while eating McD, Ameer still can finished his work!! respect lah lu!!!! owh... and it was my first time ever speaking wit Athirah's dad...!! hihihi... ;p bangge.... melawak lagi!!!

After the class... called Syukri.... he sms'd me earlier... looks like he wanted to hang out wit me.... tapi malangnya ... tak..!!! hiihhi......

That evening.. I don't have the mood to play football... dunno why... so.. I just updating my blog... and... I managed to put some new stuffs on my blog!!!! the "Quote a Day" and the "Skull Clock" just made my Blog looks styLo~!!! happy happy~

Night time... tution at Farhana's... wit the presence of new kid... "Mad Nor".. Farhana looks happier...!!! HAHAHAHAHA..... owh.. he's a nice boy aaa.... not bad on LK... rajin... sopan.... dan lain lain.... after the class... Went to AZ buying top ups.... balik aje rumah.... perut jadik lapar... tataula apesal... HAHA... tak makan kot.... ;p

Papa replied my sms.... telling me that they had arrived safely at Singapore.... they met Papa's uncle there.... huhuhu.... jealous jealous!!!!! Enjoy k korang~!!!!
---- ( Happy dalam kesedihan.....) -----


arGHhhhh... sOoooo LapaR!!!!!! ;p
aNd SediH!!!!!   ;(

No comments: